Dirty ducts in your home, school, or workplace may lead to higher energy bills, worsen health problems, or harbour pollutants that may cause serious health problems.
As a general rule, “if your ducts look dirty, they probably are,” and they should be cleaned by a professional. Ignoring this problem can result in an unanticipated disaster and expensive repairs.
Everyday life generates up to 40 pounds of dust in an average six-room home, and normal use of a clothes dryer allows lint to collect on dryer vents. For a cleaner home, air duct and vent cleaning should be done every three to five years.
SOS RESTORATION INC Air Duct and Vent Cleaning Includes:
- Inspecting & consulting on the status of your system
- Vacuuming your system with Rotobrush® technology
- Cleaning, sanitizing, deodorizing, or encapsulating duct systems where needed
- Inspecting and drying the system where applicable
- Repairing and replacing damaged ducting*
- Sanitizing or encapsulating duct system for odor control
- Washing register covers & cold air grates
- Vacuuming duct system
HVAC Air Duct Cleaning Process from SOS RESTORATION INC
- Professionals should always perform air purification procedures, and choosing the right company with the right equipment and experience for the job is critical to ensuring that your HVAC systems are cleaned to a professional standard.
- HVAC vent cleaning services from SOS RESTORATION INC are unrivalled in the industry, and are delivered by our own company, SOS RESTORATION INC International – the nation’s largest air duct cleaning and HVAC cleaning company. SOS RESTORATION INC’s HVAC specialists are highly trained and use modern equipment, industry-leading processes, and effective strategies to create a personalised cleaning plan for you and your home.
SOS RESTORATION INC Air Duct Cleaning Services :
- Air duct cleaning and restoration
- Water damage and fire damage HVAC restoration
- Ductwork integrity inspection
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Duct sealing
- Bathroom exhaust duct cleaning
- Microbial control cleaning
- Construction debris control
HVAC Vent Cleaning In The Home
- HVAC vent cleaning in residential settings can eliminate pet dander, dirt, and dust buildup, both of which can spread inside your ducting system and throughout the house, decreasing energy efficiency, reducing the efficiency of your HVAC system, and exacerbating any allergies.
- SOS RESTORATION INC provides air duct repair and routine air duct maintenance solutions to help you get the most out of your HVAC system and maintain reliably pure air in your home. A SOS RESTORATION INC technician can inspect and service your air ducts on a regular basis to ensure that the air circulating in your home is safe.