Contents restoration can refer to a wide range of items that may have been damaged as a result of a disaster such as a storm, flood, or fire. Because they include everything housed within the four walls of a property, contents restoration services are just as important as reconstruction during the rebuilding phase.
Rebuilding after a disaster involves much more than just the exterior of a building or property. Items from the building are the foundation of lives, so it is equally important to ensure that they are restored to their pre-disaster condition. SOS RESTORATION INC’s contents restoration teams understand how valuable such items are to our clients, and our professionals know how to handle the process with care.
SOS RESTORATION INC has successfully recovered contents from a wide range of properties, including private residences, schools and universities, hotels, hospitals, museums, financial institutions, national retailers, grocery stores, clothing manufacturers, industrial warehouses, and others.
Contents restoration and home damage restoration services include:
- Complete pack-out of contents
- Barcode-enabled inventory services
- Climate-controlled storage until facility is ready
- Home damage restoration services can be just as important, especially when it comes to properly inventorying and salvaging sentimental items. SOS RESTORATION INC’s contents restoration teams offer you and your insurance representative as many cost-effective options as possible. Our asset preservation and restoration services are tailored to our customers’ preferences when it comes to handling their prized possessions.
- SOS RESTORATION INC’s teams of content restoration specialists are trained in everything from water-damaged rug restoration to restoring water-damaged furniture, among other things. So, if your contents have been damaged by a disaster, you can trust SOS RESTORATION INC to have the specialised knowledge needed to recover and restore your belongings.
Complete restoration of physical assets including:
- Hard-good furnishings
- Soft-good furnishings
- Vital records
- Raw materials
- Fine art restoration
- Office equipment